Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of photography do you do?
- I offer a variety of services, but there are also some sessions I do not have the capacity to take on. Currently, I take clients looking for the following sessions:
- – Engagement/Couples
- – Seniors
- – Empowerment/Boudoir
- – Branding/Small Business Branding
- I do not offer newborn, family, or child portraits.
- How long have you been doing photography?
I have been practicing photography on and off as a hobby since high school – so over 10 years. I have been shooting professionally for three years.
- Do you edit all of the photos taken during a session?
I do not. During a session I take a lot of photos (among those are the amazing ones and the duplicates, ones where clients are blinking, side-eyeing their kiddos, sneezing…don’t worry – those get deleted) and I hand select the best to edit. Those are the ones I present to clients in their gallery.
- How many photos will I get?
I work a little bit differently than other photographers in our area – and that’s because I want you to have the best. My retainer (or session fee) covers my time communicating with you, shooting your session, going through images, editing those, and uploading them to the gallery. That fee also include ten images for you to choose from that gallery. Once you choose those ten, if you decide you love more, you get the option to purchase additional images at an a’la carte price or at a bundled discount. So, you could “walk away” with ten images or with an entire gallery of 35-60 images. It’s totally up to you!
- How long does it take to get my photos back?
I guarantee a 2-4 week turnaround for a typical session (such as family, seniors, couples, etc). Wedding turnaround is discussed with the wedding couple at the time of contract signing. This is subject to change due to extenuating circumstances, and I always stay in contact with clients while I am working on their images.
- How long does a session take?
Sessions typically take 45-90 minutes. Each session is different, and I will have a better idea on your timeline after we chat about what kind of session you are booking!
- What does a session cost?
Sessions begin at $300.
- Do you offer payment plans?
Absolutely! I understand that photography is an investment, and sometimes it is hard to fit it into your budget when raising a family – I’m a working mom who works TWO jobs. We can absolutely work a payment plan out that will fit your budget so we can fill your walls with memories!
- Can I add you to Facebook?
I do not typically add clients to my personal Facebook, but you can follow me on Facebook and Instagram.